Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Knitted Wire Bracelet

UNFORTUNATELY SOMEONE HAS DECIDED TO START SELLING THESE. SO I AM TAKING DOWN THE FREE PATTERN. However, I will sell this pattern for $2.00 USD. You can find the link at the bottom of this post.

Most Wire knitted uses a smaller gauge wire than I do. I don't not feel that the smaller gauges gives enough stitch definition. So I use the heavier gauge wire. I recommend using metal needles and beads that are 1/2 inch or smaller. Any larger and you need up with a cuff more than a bracelet. This pattern is uber-simple. The only catch is... it is hard on you needle and hands. But the end result is worth it. Should you decide that it is not worth it, You can find them for sale on my Esty shop. To those of you who play fair about other people's designs. Thank you for your patience while I decided how to proceed.


No comments:

Post a Comment